pre-reading
Instruction
Dear students,
today I am going to teach the reading lessons that you kindly requested to do the
following questions. The lesson contains three stages of reading passage.
The first section is pr-reading; the second section is while reading and the
third section is post-reading questions. So, read the instructions and do the
exercises carefully.
Pr-Reading
1.
What do you know about
sport?_________________________________
2. Can you list a type of sports? ___________________________________
3. Why people do sports? _______________________________________
1. Yes I know about its importance to our healthy. I keep us free from various diseases if we regularly apply different sports.
ReplyDelete2. Yes i can. Football, Basketball Volleyball, Athletics, Gymnastics, Etc...
3. Because for some people it is profession; others do it to keep their healthy, and still others do sport for recreational purposes.
1. Sports are different kinds of games for entertainment
ReplyDelete2. Athletic, wrestling, high jump, etc
3. For entertainment, for healthy and for competitions
1.sport is an activity that we perform in order to keep our body strong & healthy.
ReplyDelete2. Football , basket ball, marshal art , and hand ball
3.To earn money , to keep their health, and to entertain themselves